West Kittanning Municipal Water
West Penn Power
West Kittanning Municipal Water Authority
Important Customer Information
1. Main Line flushing each Spring & Fall
2. Secure your dog away from meter reading area
3. Protect your meter from freezing. Frozen meter repairs are at the customer’s expense
4. Shut-off valves and pressure regulators are the customer’s responsibility. Be sure to keep them in good working condition. The Authority charges for “service calls” which are not the Authority’s responsibility.
5. Monitor your water usage—remember, your meter is read every other month
6. Fluoride is added to your water to promote healthy teeth (one part per million)
WKMA issues customer water bills on a bi-monthly basis for the months of February, April, June, August, October & December.
Paper or Electronic Bills
Customers may receive bills via email or standard paper bills. If you would like to receive your bills via email, please notify the Water Authority by sending an email with your name, account number and address to email@example.com
Payments are due by the 20th of the month, unless otherwise stated on the water bill.
Payments may be mailed or dropped off at the West Kittanning (Highlands Office) branch of Nextier Bank. Please include your account number with all payments.
316 First Avenue
West Kittanning, PA 16201